As an Associate at SouthBridge, you will be at the core of our coverage and transaction teams.
You will be joining a group that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
The Associate will work directly in Abidjan with our directors.
- Preparing and delivering client presentations.
- Drafting marketing materials and participating in due diligence.
- Work on several projects simultaneously with lean deal teams.
- Collaborating to develop and execute solutions to meet client needs.
- Supervise less experienced staff (analysts and interns).
We look for exceptional people.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- strong analytical and numerical skills
- passionate about M&A, capital markets and corporate strategy
- fond of Africa and emerging markets
- entrepreneurial culture
- outstanding academic background from an African or international tier-one institution (preferably a Master degree in finance or any related subject)
- excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- strong client-oriented mindset
- at least 3 years of professional experience in investment banking, strategy consulting or transaction services.
- fluent in French and English
In addition, you should enjoy working in a team setting, be committed to excellence and willing to consistently maintain high professional standards.
We have a team of 30 professionals located in Abidjan, Kigali and Paris willing to support the next African champions.
Joining SouthBridge, you will work with a pool of multicultural talents who wish to make a difference and are committed to contribute their best, through their personality, values and academic background.